CROS Ministries provided assistance through these Programs
Programs to Eliminate Hunger
- Seven Community Food Pantries distributed food to 66,570 individuals, 35% of whom were children.
- The Caring Kitchen served 68,841 meals.
- Cason UMC distributed 15,360 brown bag weekend lunches.
- CROS Gleaning recovered 497,142 pounds of fresh produce which was distributed to local food programs by the Palm Beach County Food Bank (2016-2017 gleaning season).
Programs to Support Children and Families
- 219 children participated in our summer camp program focused on school readiness.
- 40 children participated in a two-week Christmas camp program.
- Nutrition in a Knapsack provided weekend bags of food to 295 students (2016-2017 school year).
- CROS After School Snack program provided 11,980 afterschool snacks in Delray Beach.
Programs Encouraging Self-Sufficiency
- The Caring Kitchen provided 12,799 referrals and services for basic needs.
- CROS volunteers helped 40 people apply online for government benefits including SNAP (food stamps), Medicaid, and temporary cash assistance.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC., A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH20251), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE, WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY STATE. 501 (C) TAX EXEMPT #59-1802917. CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC. RECEIVES 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION, WITH 0% GIVEN TO A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR.