Executive Director Message
As I take time to count my blessings, I am grateful to the many individuals, congregations, foundations and community groups that give financially to CROS Ministries throughout the year. Our programs provide much needed nutritious food to children, adults, seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, and homeless individuals. Your valued support enables our staff and volunteers to offer hope and make a lasting impact in the lives of many in our community.
From January – October 2018
- Food Pantries distributed food to 59,356 individuals
- The Caring Kitchen served 55,404 meals
- Nutrition in a Knapsack gave out bags of food to 160 students during the 2017/2018 school year
- Camp provided lunch, a snack, and breakfast as needed to 163 campers during the 2018 summer program.
- Gleaning recovered 527,356 pounds of fresh produce from local farms and Solid Waste Authority’s mango grove during the 2017/2018 gleaning season.
This holiday season, we ask that you support CROS Ministries so that we can continue serving the hungry and providing hope all year round. Because of your support, people coming through our doors are reminded that they are not alone in their struggle; that someone cares. Together, We Are Standing in the Gap and making a difference.
Wishing you peace, love, and joy this holiday season and in the New Year.